The Careers Service can help you find graduate vacancies, work placements, part time work and voluntary positions and numerous contacts for all students and graduates to access.
Check out the VACANCIES DATABASE powered by Prospects Net which has employer contacts and vacancies for Newman students
There are a number of ways to find out about the opportunities available including:
- Using the vacancy folders in the careers hub, for up to date vacancies.
- Accessing the information library which contains contacts and vacancy files.
- Looking at the useful websites information.
- Using the Graduate Advantage website to search for paid placements.
- Using the Prospects National Database.
Different occupations advertise vacancies in different ways. It is important to research into an occupation to find out how vacancies are filled, where you should look and how to approach employers.