Anyone considering taking a course at Newman University can speak to one of our careers advisers about their options and careers decisions. Going into Higher Education is a big step and deciding which course and which university to study is a major task.
- You need to know all the options available so you can choose the right course for you
- To find out about courses nationally, go to the UCAS website
- Attend an open day before applying and speak to a careers adviser
- See what career options you have with the subject you want to study
- When applying for an undergraduate and in particular a postgraduate course, make sure you make the decision carefully and don’t do a course just because you don’t know what else you want to do!
- If you require guidance about Newman University Courses and decision making, contact Melissa Maria Clarke by email: Melissa.M.Clarke@newman.ac.uk or telephone 0121-476-1181 ext. 2416