|Eresource Access and Library System Problems|
We are currently aware of reported problems or planned maintenance on the following services:
The Library system needs essential maintenance from 08:30-09:00 on Tuesday 16/02/2016. Please see below for details of how this will affect our services:
- Self-service kiosks
It will still be possible to issue and return items
Unfortunately it will not be possible to renew items, view your account details or make payments.
- Library catalogue
The catalogue will still be working but you will not be able to see shelf marks for items or whether they are on loan.
My Account services including renewals and online payments will not be available.
- Service Desk
The desk will be staffed but we unfortunately we will be not be able to issue, return, renew or take payments during this time. You will be directed to the kiosks to issue or return items.
- Proquest platforms are undergoing essential maintenance between
03:00-09:00am on Sunday 14/02/2016. We apologise in advance for
any inconvenience this may cause. The following resources are
- Parliamentary Papers
- Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature (ABELL)
- British Periodicals Collections I&II
- Early European Books Online
- John Johnson Collection
- Periodicals Archive Online - Collection 4
- Vogue Archive
- OpenAthens will be undergoing maintenance between 07:00-10:00 on Tuesday 16th February. There may be some disruption to services during this time. (reported 12/02/2016)
- OpenAthens will be undergoing maintenance between 07:00-10:00 on Thursday 18th February. There may be some disruption to services during this time. (reported 12/02/2016)
- House of Commons Parliamentary Papers has a new url with a
new look and also new search and results options. The new url
We moved over to this new platform on Monday 08/02/2016. Our link is under Parliamentary Papers on the library Electronic resources – databases and e-journals web page: