|Eresource Access and Library System Problems|
We are currently aware of reported problems or planned maintenance on the following services:
- JSTOR access off-campus is currently not working. We have reported the issue to Eduserv OpenAthens and are awaiting a resolution. If you are experiencing problems and want a specific article only available on JSTOR, please contact email@example.com for help in obtaining the article. (reported 08/07/2015).
- Science Direct will be unavailable on Saturday 01/08/2015 between 07:00am and 13:00pm due to scheduled maintenance (reported 28/07/2015).
- OpenAthens services will be undergoing maintenance on 08/08/2015 between 07:00am and 09:00am. There could be some disruption to services during this period. (reported 08/07/2015)
- ProQuest are redesigning their platform to improve mobile access and to simplify layouts, improve document viewing and make search results easier to navigate (reported 28/07/2015).
- JISC MediaHub will withdraw the ETV (Educational and Television Films Ltd) Collection by 31/07/2015 (reported 28/07/2015).
- The library system is being upgraded on Wednesday 29/07/2015
in the morning and so some services will be temporarily
unavailable (reported 28/07/2015).
You will still be able to:
• Issue and return books or other items at the library’s self-service kiosks
• Use our electronic resources via the library’s electronic resources web page
Unfortunately you will not be able to:
• Renew items, check your library account or make payments at either the self-service kiosks, the Library Service desk or online
• Look for shelf numbers for books and other items on the library catalogue whilst the system is down