Back to “Student Welfare Adviser”

Last Updated: March 9th 2021

Piggy Bank

If you are struggling to keep up with payments to creditors then you may want to get help to manage your debts.

The organisations listed below can help you to take control of your debts.

  • Step Change offer free debt advice online or you can phone 0800 138 1111
  • National Debtline provide free, confidential and impartial advice
  • Citizens Advice Bureau offers a range of self-help guides and one-to-one advice via face to face appointments.

Speak with the Student Welfare Adviser to get some guidance about the options available to you.

Was this article helpful?