Health Benefits

Health Benefits

Back to “Student Welfare Adviser”

Last Updated: January 19th 2021

Front of campus

If you are under 19 and studying full-time you can still get free health benefits, e.g. prescriptions and dental treatment.

If you require financial help with prescription charges and are over 19, you will have to apply on Claim Form HC1 for help to reduce the cost of NHS charges on the basis of low income.

You can get an HC1 claim form from your doctor, dentist or optician. You can also order an HC1 form by contacting the Health Cost advice line on 0300 3301343 or by requesting a form from the link below

Was this article helpful?