National Student Survey (NSS) 2020 Free Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw entrants are accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to be bound by them. Receiving the prize is dependent on the winner honouring their responsibilities stated within these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Newman University (“us”, “our”, “we”), company number 05493384 whose registered office is Newman University, Genners Lane, Birmingham, B32 3NT.
- The prize draw is open to all Newman University students who are invited by the independent party, Ipsos Mori, to complete the National Student Survey (NSS) 2020.
- Completion of the NSS is free and not compulsory. All eligible students including non-respondents can enter the prize draw. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- The NSS and this competition both will close on 30 April 2020.
- Prize draw winners will be selected at random by Ipsos Mori.
- The prizes available are: 4 x £50 One4all gift vouchers.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be notified by email from Newman’s marketing department on or before 12 June 2020.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and reserve the right to retain or dispose of the prize at our sole discretion.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The lawful basis for processing the personal data of entrants (data subjects) is legitimate interests. Newman University may use the personal data provided by entrants (name, image, course information and entry) in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the entrants will be used in accordance with current data protection legislation. We will store the name of the winners for up to 3 years. For more information about data subject rights please read the ICO your data matters or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entrants agree to co-operate in any promotional publicity that may arise, without additional compensation, including having their photograph taken and used in internal and external publications including those on the web, which therefore may be accessible across the world.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
- A list of prize winners will be announced via an all student email from the student updates email account on or before 31 July 2020.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any questions about the NSS itself should be looked up on NSS Student FAQs or sent to NSS Contacts at Ipsos Mori Questions about the prize draw can be sent to email@example.com
You do not need to complete the survey in order to enter the prize draw.