We are working towards WCAG 2.0 compliance. This means that Newman University aims to make our website usable by everyone, regardless of browsing requirements.
Visitors to our website should be able to do the following:
- Navigate with just a keyboard
- Understand images by viewing the alternative text
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software, e.g. Texthelp Gold and Dragon
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader e.g. JAWA, Dolphin, Texthelp Gold
Email us at email@example.com if you wish to draw our attention to any accessibility issues you may find on our website.
We are working towards a full audit of our web pages and documents before September 2020.