All students at Newman University are eligible to apply for a room in halls of residence on site. Our halls are not just for first years; there is always a mix of year groups in halls of residence. Priority is given to first year and final year students where possible. Students are encouraged to apply, even if they live locally in order to fully appreciate the complete student experience.
- You’ll need to complete an application form and return this by post.
- Forms are available at the end of May.
- If you have made Newman your firm choice, you will receive an email once
the forms are available.
- You should indicate on the form your preferences and any access requirements.
- You’ll be advised that your application has been received and a room provisionally reserved, pending your place on the course being achieved. The type of bedroom will be confirmed from August.
- You’ll be informed by letter regarding the result of your application.
- You’ll need to pay your deposit once you have received an accommodation confirmation. In 2018 this will be £250.
- If you’re offered a room and choose not to take it, you should inform the Accommodation Manager.