1. Complete the application form using the available guidance notes and relevant job specification for reference. We do not accept CV’s as part of the application process.
2. Forward the application form to us as soon as possible prior to the closing date. Where we have a large response we may close the vacancy prior to the closing date.
3. Applications should be submitted by post or e-mail on the University application form and should be completed in black ink or typescript so as to facilitate photocopying.
4. If you are sending your application form via e-mail, if successful to interview stage, please ensure we receive a signed copy of the application form at interview.
5. All applications received by the designated closing date will be shortlisted by the relevant department/subject area. Due to the volume of applications received by the University, we are unable to acknowledge every application received.
6. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the advertised closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
7. At interview stage you will be expected to bring a copy of your current passport and any documentation relating to your right to work in the UK to your interview. Should you be selected for interview please be aware that we are unable to reimburse interview expenses.
8. Following the interview, the successful candidate will be contacted by telephone and the unsuccessful candidates will be informed in writing. Applicants who are unsuccessful at interview stage may seek feedback.