The careers service provides pre-entry students, current students, graduates of up to three years, information, advice and guidance on all aspects of careers and work related learning, in a friendly, inclusive, impartial and supportive setting.
We aim to:
- Continually improve CEIAG provision
- Enhance the employability of all students
- Support students in developing effective career management skills
The careers website gives an overview of the services we offer to students, staff and employers and we encourage students and staff to access our careers library and resources online.
We work in close partnership with Prospects.ac.uk – the UK’s official graduate careers website - to offer you the following range of services exclusively from My Prospects:
- Create tailored job or postgraduate course searches
- Receive the latest jobs and courses direct to your email or mobile
- Receive Prospects.ac.uk newsletter and Prospects Graduate digital magazine - packed with the latest news and vacancies
- Access career planning tools, including Prospects Planner
Please see our statement of service for a summary of the services we provide and check out what's on offer?
Statement of Service