Are you looking to gain new skills, knowledge and talent within your mid-sized or small business to help you achieve your business goals?
You could be planning to recruit additional employees with the skills needed to realise your business growth potential.
You might be thinking of upskilling your workforce, or yourself, to expand the skillset of your existing team.
Get the highly skilled workforce your company needs with Higher Level Skills Match (HLSM), Newman University’s account managed upskilling service.
Higher Level Skills Match has been created with and for businesses to support growth and employability within the Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (GBSLEP) Area.
You will receive an HLSM Account Manager who can help you:
- Confirm your business goals and identify your skills requirements
- Create a personalised skills development plan for your business
- Identify workshops and training opportunities to upskill your workforce
- Develop JDs and job ads and manage your recruitment process
- Review and screen applicants and confirm a shortlist
- Invite selected candidates to interview
- Identify opportunities for you to receive additional business support
- Support of high-level consultancy opportunities
- Identify students for placement opportunities within your organisation
- Will help to your business growth strategy
- Connect to a range of business grant and funding opportunities
- Benefit from one-on-one business consultancy through Newman University Birmingham
- Access to tailored training oppourunitites
- Recruit and upskill your workforce
- Your HLSM Account Manager will identify and match the talent requirements of your business to the training opportunities and highly skilled graduates of Newman University and partner universities.
Access your FREE support today
If you are a mid-sized or small business (SME) located within the GBSLEP area and looking to recruit or upskill your workforce, we invite you to enquire about HLSM.
Please send us an enquiry and we will contact you to discuss how we can help.