This section contains information about the services Newman University offers.
- Download or request a printed copy of our prospectus
Services for Outside Bodies:
- Newman University provides a range of services to business, public sector, charities and community groups, including training and research, see Partnerships for more information.
- Schools and Community Liaison
- A description of each course can be found in the Courses section of the Newman University website.
Welfare and Counselling:
Health including Medical Services:
- Doctor’s and Dental Practices near to the University College and its residences.
- Information for students with Health Conditions
- Information on the Careers Service
- The Chaplaincy is open and welcoming to all faiths and is committed to ensuring that all are free to worship.
Sports and Recreational Facilities:
Museums, Libraries, Special Collections and Archives:
Services for which the University requires a Fee:
Details of the services for which the University charges a fee:
- External Library Borrowers
- Inter-Library Loans
- Reprographics Unit
- Sports Centre
- Transcripts and replacement certificates
- Replacement ID cards
- Catering Services
For hard copies of information, please contact:
Position: Registrar and University Secretary
Tel: 0121 476 1181 (Ext. 2210)
View staff profile